A non-alcoholic option for pre-Christmas drinks and the perfect way to cool down this summer.
- Fill 10 tall glasses with ice and pour 60ml of rhubarb syrup (below) into each.
- Fill with sparkling mineral water and serve immediately.
- Rhubarb syrup: Place rhubarb, sugar and cold water into a large pot and bring to the boil over a high heat.
- Reduce temperature and simmer for 15 minutes.Remove from heat, stir in citric acid and pass through a fine sieve, squeezing out as much juice as possible.
- Cool rhubarb syrup until completely cold. Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.