Fresh mango soup with coconut and pistachios
This is a sweet chilled soup which, when served in beautiful bowls or elegant glasses, make a lovely dessert.
- Peel and dice the mango. Puree with the coconut milk and water.
- Add the lemon juice and the diced melon.
- Gently stir through the honey and rum. Chill.
- When ready to serve, heat a fry pan and over a gentle heat, toast the pistachios. Whisk the coconut cream until thickened.
- Serve the soup in small bowls or glasses, top with the pistachio nuts and add a spoonful of whipped coconut cream.