Spinach bhaji with naan bread
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan. Add the oil and garlic and cook over a medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the onion and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Add the chilli powder and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, stirring until the tomatoes break down.
- Stir in the green chilli and ginger and the red pepper. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring until the spinach wilts.
- Season with salt to taste. Serve hot with warmed naan bread.