Baked ricotta with sage and sweet potato
( SERVES 6 )
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Lightly oil a 6-hole Texas muffin tin.
- Place the ricotta and eggs in the bowl and beat to combine. Add the parmesan, rocket and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide the mixture between the prepared muffin holes.
- Coarsely grate the sweet potato (kumara) and arrange a pile on top of each ricotta cake. Scatter with sage leaves and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, puffed and set (the ricotta cakes will deflate once removed from the oven).
- Cool in tins before removing and serving warm.