Chicken with Pancetta Parcels and Tomato Salad
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|800 g||Chicken breasts, 4 fillets, trimmed|
|1 to serve||Baby spinach|
- To make the tomato salad, halve the tomatoes.
- Then place with the sumac, chilli flakes, oil and malt vinegar in a non-metallic bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Brush chicken with oil and place on a tray. Wrap each bocconcini with a slice of pancetta and place on the tray.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked and bocconcini is melted.
- Serve chicken with pancetta parcels, spinach leaves and tomato salad.