Chocolate Baileys bread puddings
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Grease 4 individual ovenproof bowls or ramekins with a little butter.
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 triangles. Layer evenly into prepared bowls or ramekins, interspersing chocolate between the layers.
- Beat eggs, salt, milk, cream, Baileys Irish Cream and brown sugar together in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture evenly into the layered bread and leave to rest for 30 minutes for the bread to completely absorb the liquid.
- Sprinkle each pudding with a little raw sugar. Put ramekins in a baking pan half filled with warm water and bake for 30-40 minutes or until egg mixture is set.