All-in-one pasta bolognese
- Heat a saucepan over a medium heat, add oil and onion and cook for 5-10 minutes until softened but not coloured.
- Add mince and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes to brown.
- Stir in red wine and cook for 2-3 minutes to reduce liquid by half. Add tomatoes, tomato puree and stock or water and bring to the boil.
- Now add the pasta and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent the pasta sticking together until the pasta is cooked and sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with leaves of fresh basil if desired.