Barbecue scallops with pineapple & mint salsa
- Gently mix the pineapple, onion, chilli and mint together.
- Just before serving, season with a little sea salt and mix in the olive oil.
- For the scallops, heat the barbecue until very hot. Toss the scallops in a bowl with a good pinch of salt and oil.
- Cook on one side till caramelised, then flip over and take care not to overcook.
- Serve with a simple green salad dressed with lemon vinaigrette.
- The scallops may be substituted with prawns, snapper or any other fresh seafood or shellfish.