Fish baked with tomato juice and capers
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Preheat oven to 200C. Alternate layers of fish fillets and tomato slices in a deep-sided baking dish (like a lasagne dish).
- Season well with salt and pepper and a sprinkling of crushed garlic and chopped oregano and finishing with a layer of fish on top.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the top then pour over enough tomato juice to completely cover layered ingredients.
- Sprinkle capers and any remaining oregano over the surface.
- Bake for 25 minutes and serve immediately.