Dark crystal rocky road
When the witching hour of Halloween nears, bringing hordes of hungry ghouls to your door, mix up some sweet concoctions in your cauldron.
- Place the chocolate and oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted and smooth.
- lace the marshmallows and jellies in a bowl, add the chocolate mixture and mix well to combine.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm tin lined with non-stick baking paper and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into squares to serve. Makes 30. If you can't find mini marshmallows you can chop up large marshmallows.
- You can use milk or white chocolate instead of dark if you prefer.