Orange and ginger poached salmon on Vietnamese noodle salad
( SERVES 2 )
A great way to liven up your salmon fillets.
|125 g||Rice noodles|
|1 cup||Mung bean sprouts|
|½ cup||Fresh mint|
|½ cup||Fresh coriander|
|2 Tbsp||Vietnamese mint leaves, sliced|
- Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well.
- Combine lightly with the sprouts and herbs. Sprinkle with the combined dressing ingredients.
- Meanwhile combine the orange juice, ginger and kaffir lime leaf in a frying pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the salmon and poach for about 4 minutes or until just cooked.
- Serve the salmon on the salad drizzled with a little of the cooking liquid.