No egg chocolate cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 23cm square tin or 2 ring tins and line with baking paper.
- Melt the margarine and golden syrup, remove from the heat and add the sugar.
- Sift the flours, tapioca, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large bowl.
- Warm the milk and add the baking soda to dissolve. Add the milk to the margarine mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid, mix lightly to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin or tins.
- Bake in a square tin for about 25 minutes or in ring tins for about 20 minutes.