Pork and Ancovy Patties
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Combine pork, breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, chopped parsley, lemon zest (about ½ cup) and crushd garlic in a bowl.
- Add finely chopped anchovies and pepper.
- Firmly form into eight thick patties.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Pan-fry patties both sides, until browned. Place in a baking dish.
- Combine wine and stock. Pour in enough to come halfway up the patties.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. The tops should be crisp.
Serve with mashed potatoes and some of the pan liquid.