Pea, prawn and noodle stir-fry
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes or according to packet instructions until just tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or large fryingpan and stir-fry prawns in a little sesame oil for 2-3 minutes to cook.
- Remove to one side. Add vegetables to the pan and stir-fry with remaining sesame oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Return prawns to the pan with the vegetables.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce (you may need to add more to taste) and tamarind and toss well over high heat for 2-3 minutes or until liquid has reduced and all ingredients are hot.
- Serve immediately.