Roast rillets of hapuku with beurre noisette, limes and hummus
- Peel and segment the limes over a small bowl, collecting the juice. Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and, when hot, add the fish, cooking one side only.
- Turn the fillets over and place on an oven tray. Roast for about 5 minutes until just cooked.
- Spoon a little hummus onto 6 plates and top with the fish.
- Put the frying pan back over the heat and add the butter. Heat until the butter sizzles and is the colour of hazelnuts.
- Add the collected lime juice to the pan, then season and pour over the fish.
- Top with a few leaves of lamb's lettuce and scatter the plate with lime segments.