Thai style seafood curry
( SERVES 4 )
You can make this curry to suit your taste. Add more fish sauce to increase salt level, if preferred. Add lime juice to increase acidity or brown sugar to sweeten - if required.
|400 g||Coconut milk|
|½ cup||Fresh coriander|
|2 tsp||Ground chilli|
|2 tsp||Brown sugar|
|½ tsp||Ground tumeric|
|1 tsp||Chilli paste|
|2 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|2||Kaffir lime leaves|
Fish and Veges:
- Place all sauce ingredients - except kaffir lime leaves - in a blender or food processor.
- Mix until well-blended and smooth. Pour into a wok and add lime leaves, if using. Bring to the boil.
- Cut fish into 5cm to 6cm chunks. Add to pan together with prawns and red pepper.
- Cover and simmer for five minutes. Add tomato and simmer for another two to three minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.