Thai style seafood curry
You can make this curry to suit your taste. Add more fish sauce to increase salt level, if preferred. Add lime juice to increase acidity or brown sugar to sweeten - if required.
|400 g||Coconut milk|
|½ cup||Fresh coriander|
|2 tsp||Ground chilli|
|2 tsp||Brown sugar|
|½ tsp||Ground turmeric|
|1 tsp||Chilli paste|
|2 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|2||Kaffir lime leaves|
Fish and Veges:
- Place all sauce ingredients - except kaffir lime leaves - in a blender or food processor.
- Mix until well-blended and smooth. Pour into a wok and add lime leaves, if using. Bring to the boil.
- Cut fish into 5cm to 6cm chunks. Add to pan together with prawns and red pepper.
- Cover and simmer for five minutes. Add tomato and simmer for another two to three minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.