Luscious lemon pie
( SERVES 8 )
- Combine the crushed biscuits, butter and lemon rind.
- Press on to the sides and base of a well-greased 18cm loose-based cake pan or 20cm pie plate. Chill.
- Soak the gelatine powder in the water for 5 minutes. Dissolve over hot water or in the microwave. Combine with the lemon curd or lemon honey.
- Whip the cream until thick. Fold into the lemon mixture.
- Pour into the prepared crumb crust. Chill for several hours, until set.
- Serve topped with more whipped cream or fresh berries dusted with icing sugar.