( SERVES 6 )
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease 6 x 180ml capacity ramekins with butter.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and creamy.
- Whisk in lime zest and juice, egg yolks and milk and fold in flour.
- Whisk egg whites to soft peaks and carefully fold into first mixture.
- Spoon into prepared dishes and bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Remove from oven, dust with icing sugar
- Serve immediately because these souffle-like puddings will deflate quickly.