Fish baked in paper
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Heat oven to 190C. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper and place each on a separate large piece of baking paper.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over each fish fillet and sprinkle with some zest, chopped garlic and parsley.
- Finish with a scattering of pitted olives and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Secure each paper parcel by tightly folding and crimping the edges together to enclose the fish.
- Place parcels on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Open parcels and serve fish immediately in its flavoursome cooking juices.