Capsicum and black bean salsa
- Roast the capsicums over the hot grill of the barbecue until the skin has blackened then remove from the heat, place in a plastic bag and loosely tie shut.
- Leave for 30 minutes, then remove the capsicums from the bag. Peel and discard the charred skin and seeds. Roughly chop the flesh and put in a bowl with the oil.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and ginger, then mix into the capsicum. Add the lime juice and soy sauce.
- Finely chop the beans and combine everything.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to a week.