Passionfruit-roasted nashi with feijoa fool
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC. Lightly butter a small baking pan.
- Halve the nashi crosswise. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the cores.
- Divide the butter, brown sugar and passionfruit pulp evenly into the centres of the nashi.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream and icing sugar until thick. Mash in the feijoas and fold in.
- Serve the nashi warm accompanied by the feijoa fool sprinkled with a little cinnamon.