Bacon steaks with mushrooms
( SERVES 4 )
A summery, evening meal dish that is both simple to prepare and very tasty. Panfry, grill or barbecue your bacon steaks until they're sizzling!
- Snip the edges of the bacon steaks to prevent curling during cooking.
- Grill or pan-fry the steaks in a little oil for about two to three minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and saute the sliced mushrooms for three to four minutes or until cooked.
- Toss together with the chopped parsley and pepper.
- Place each steak on a slice of ciabatta and top with the mushrooms.
- Drizzle with the combined sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice.