Photo by iStock
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Seperate whites from eggs, and beat whites to soft-peak stage. Mix almonds, sugar.
- Finely grated orange rind and warmed honey into the egg whites.
- Dust a chopping board with icing sugar.
- Take tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll in the extra icing sugar and place on tray.
- Using a teaspoon, press lightly on biscuits to make a hollow in centre.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a rack.
- Dust top with icing sugar if desired.