Mini Vegetable Muffins
Photo by iStock
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Lightly oil two 12-hole mini muffin pans.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, add finely diced onion and cook until soft.
- In a mixing bowl, combine finely diced pepper,thawed frozen corn, chopped coriander, chilli paste, milk and lightly beaten eggs. Whisk in butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and sugar. Stir well. Mix into the liquid mixture.
- Using a dessert spoon, fill muffin holes with batter.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked.