Lemon and rosemary roasted chicken wings
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Put the wings into a roasting dish.
- Zest the lemons and add to the chicken with the juice. Tuck the remains under the chicken with the bay leaves.
- Scatter over the rosemary.
- Put the black peppercorns into a mortar and smash.
- Finely chop the garlic and add.
- Add the olive oil and salt.
- Use your hands to gently massage all the ingredients into the chicken.
- Roast for approximately 40 minutes or until the pieces are golden and sticky.