Coconut French toast with fried bananas
- Combine the above in a bowl. Dip 2 slices of bread per person into the mix.
- Fry the soaked bread in vegetable oil and butter to colour, hold in a warm oven.
- When you have finished cooking the French toast, add a bit more butter to the pan, cook off banana slices and dust them with a bit more cinnamon and/or vanilla sugar.
- Drain on paper towels then plate up with the warm coconut French toast.
- Sprinkle with some icing sugar or, for complete indulgence, drizzle with maple syrup.