Corn and pumpkin seed fritters with bacon
- Drain a can of corn kernels.
- Finely chop a red onion and some parsley from the garden.
- In a large bowl mix the above with pumpkin seeds, a cup of plain flour, 2 eggs and a teaspoon of baking powder. Season well.
- We cooked some bacon in a pan, then put it into the oven to crisp.
- Add a little vegetable oil to the bacon fat left over from cooking.
- Cook spoonfuls of the fritter mix. Don't overcrowd the pan. Sit the fritters on paper towels to drain and keep them warm in the oven.
- Serve with the bacon and tomato sauce.