Chocolate chip with condensed milk
( SERVES 24 )
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease or line an oven tray.
- Cream the butter with the sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until pale.
- Stir in the coconut. Sift the flour and baking powder together, then mix in.
- Stir in the chocolate, then roll into small balls and place on the tray. Flatten with a fork, dipped in a little flour if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Let the cookies cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.