Silverbeet, potato and tomato gratin
- Parboil 6 medium-sized waxy potatoes and cut into disks.
- Peel and slice a white onion crosswise.
- Sweat off 6 torn silverbeet leaves in a little oil, drain on a paper towel.
- Slice crosswise 3 medium tomatoes.
- Warm together half a cup of milk and half a cup of cream with 2 cloves of crushed garlic and season well with salt and pepper.
- Grate a cup of tasty cheese.
- Layer the ingredients with a good sprinkle of cheese between each.
- Pour over the garlic infused milk and cream.
- Grate some tasty cheese over the top and bake until bubbly and browned.