Lemon cheesecake with passionfruit and grilled figs
( MAKES 20 x 22cm cheesecake )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- To grill the figs, preheat a grill or hot plate grill laved figs for 3 minutes.
- Drizzle the figs with honey and melted butter, then set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, mix the crumbs, sugar and butter together. Press the mix into a greased spring form tin. Chill.
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Beat the lemon zest with the eggs, sugar, cream cheese, mascarpone and vanilla then spoon the filling into the crumb base.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes. If the cheesecake looks golden, give a gentle shake. If not wobbly, it will set as it cools.
- When ready to serve, spoon over fresh passionfruit and serve with figs.