Gluten-free chocolate and almond brownie
( MAKES 12 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan then stir in the sugar and vanilla. Remove from the heat and whisk in the eggs, one at a time.
- Sift the cocoa, baking powder, salt and rice flour together.
- Add to the egg and butter mixture with the almonds and chocolate.
- Pour into the prepared slice tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the centre is slightly firm to the touch.
- Let cool before slicing and topping with slivers of chocolate. Serve with cream.