This is a real cheat's dessert. Who doesn't like jelly?
The quantities in this recipe are flexible so go with your taste, and to suit your serving dishes.
- Sit a mixture of fresh berries at the bottom of some pretty glasses.
- Make up some jelly crystals as per the packet instructions by reducing the water content indicated by a quarter (to allow alcohol to be added).
- Add a splash of your favourite liqueur: think Cointreau or Framboise. Select a fruity liqueur, not liquorice or whiskey based.
- Fill the glasses with the jelly mix and chill in the fridge to set.
- Serve with cream fraiche.
- A blob on the top with a fresh berry and a sprig of mint looks good.