Venison stir fry salad
|1 clove||Cottage cheese (garlic & chives)|
|1 tsp||Fresh ginger|
|1 to serve||Snow peas|
|1 to serve||Asparagus|
|1 to taste||Fresh coriander|
|1 to taste||Fresh mint|
|1 to taste||Spring onion|
|1 splash||Fish sauce|
|1 splash||Sesame oil|
|1 splash||Light soy sauce|
|1 optional||Red chilli|
- Marinate the stir fry-cut venison in a little oil mixed with crushed garlic and grated fresh ginger.
- Blanch some snow peas and asparagus spears.
- Ribbon some peeled carrots with a potato peeler. Slice some courgettes into long strips and marinate in a little oil.
- Make a base of crispy iceberg lettuce, chopped coriander, mint and spring onion.
- Quickly cook your meat and courgette strips on the barbecue or in a wok. You may need to put a piece of tinfoil over the grill unless you have a solid plate on the barbecue, or the meat slivers tend to fall through the grill and incinerate.
- Top the salad with grilled courgettes and stir fry. Splash with a mix of sesame oil, fish sauce and light soy and if you like it hot, a finely chopped red chilli.