Spinach, turmeric and golden raisin dip
- Soak 2 tbsp of golden raisins in warm water for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Finely chop 2 large shallots and fry in a little olive oil until soft and translucent.
- Stir in ¼ teaspoon of turmeric and the drained raisins, fry another couple of minutes then set aside to cool.
- Blanch 250g of spinach leaves in salted water for 20 seconds, run under cold water and squeeze tightly to extract as much water as you can.
- Chop the spinach finely and mix in 200g of thick natural yoghurt. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Mound the spinach mix onto a platter or in a bowl, top with the turmeric raisins and serve with some pita bread.