Mexican chicken wrap stack
- Mix all of the ingredients then season with salt and pepper to taste. Leave to infuse flavours for as long as possible.
- For ultimate flavour store in an airtight container over night before use.
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Heat oil in medium heat pan. Saute onion and garlic until they become translucent, approximately 3 minutes. Do not brown.
- Add tomatoes and bring to the boil. Reduce heat. Add lentils and chickpeas, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray oven dish with avocado oil spray. Line with 1 wrap, spoon over half of tomato mixture, scatter 1 cup of chicken, lightly season, spoon over half of salsa mix. Spread over half of cottage cheese. Then repeat this process.
- Finish with a wrap to seal and top with grated cheese. Into the oven for 25-30 minutes.