Photo by Babiche Martens
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease or line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Cream the butter, icing sugar and vanilla together until pale.
- Sift the flour and custard powder together then gently fold into the creamed mixture. Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls, flatten slightly, then place on the tray. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool.
- To make the filling, beat all the ingredients together until smooth, then use to sandwich the biscuits together.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.