Roast leg of lamb
- Put a leg weighing 1.5-2kg into a roasting dish. Rub the leg with salt and pepper, sprinkle it with oil or butter.
- Add a cup of water into the dish.
- Put into a moderate oven and allow to cook to your desired doneness taking into account resting time.
- Meanwhile peel, cut and season your vegetables with salt and pepper and another splash of oil.
- Put into the oven in a separate roasting dish and cook until tender.
- Prepare your salad.
- Cook your peas.
- Make a mint sauce - check your Edmonds Cook Book
- Platter all the components. Make a gravy.
- Serve to the middle of the table and celebrate Roast Day.