Monkfish with silverbeet, coconut and kumara
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Turn the slow cooker on to low. Add the butter and olive oil.
- Finely dice the onion, garlic, carrot, celery and rosemary. Add to the slow cooker along with the lentils.
- Peel the kumara. Halve and slice. Slice the fish into large pieces and add both to the slow cooker with the wine and the cream. Season.
- Cook for at least 4 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving, add the sliced silverbeet. Put the lid back on and cook until the silverbeet is soft.
- Serve with steamed rice and toasted coconut.