Baked choc cheesecake cups
- Preheat oven to 150 degC. Place the biscuits, butter and ground almonds in the bowl of a small food processor and process until roughly chopped. Spoon the mixture into the base of 4 x 1 cup-capacity ovenproof dishes and press down using the back of a spoon.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until light and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until smooth and thick.
- Fold through the chocolate and spoon over the biscuit bases.
- Place the dishes on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Allow to cool completely at room temperature before placing in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Dust with cocoa and top with whipped cream to serve. Tips and tricks
Tip : Always use good-quality chocolate in baking as it will ensure a tastier result.
* Be prepared. Make the cheesecake cups in advance and dust with cocoa and top with cream when ready to serve.