Cajun beef burgers
|1 tsp||Cajun seasoning|
|700 g||Beef mince|
|1 tsp||Horseradish sauce|
|½||Onion, peeled and thinly diced|
|1 clove||Garlic, peeled and finely chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Cajun seasoning, extra|
|1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|4||Baps, sliced and toasted|
|4 slices||Gruyere cheese|
|8 slices||Tomatoes, preferably beefsteak|
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the first amount of Cajun seasoning and horseradish sauce.
- In another mixing bowl, mix the mince, onion, garlic, remaining amount of Cajun seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
- Make into four patties using the cling-film method mentioned in the column.
- Fry both sides until cooked through
- Assemble with the baps, cheese, lettuce and tomato. Serve with chunky skin oven-baked wedges.
Make this recipe even better with homemade mayonnaise. See our how-to video here 'How to make mayonnaise'.