Banana fritters with black sesame, cumin and lime mascarpone
- Slice the bananas into rounds.
- Pour the flour into bowl, add the salt, sugar, cumin and sesame seeds.
- Whisk in the egg yolk with enough ginger beer to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a fry pan and cover with a film of canola oil 2cm deep. Dip the slices of banana into the batter and shallow fry, turning over once golden.
- Repeat in batches, placing on paper towels in between.
- Mix together the mascarpone with the yoghurt, vanilla and lime. Serve with the hot bananas.