Roast banana and honey parfait
- In a saucepan, add the sugar, honey and stir until a caramel forms.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the water.
- Return to the boil and add the banana. Cook the banana until it starts to swell and transfer to a liquidiser. Blend until smooth and pass through a sieve.
- In one mixing bowl, whip the whites with 10g caster sugar to a meringue. In the other mixing bowl, cream the egg yolks with 10g caster sugar.
- Fold in the banana honey caramel, meringue, yolks, cream and white chocolate.
- Pour into a cling film-lined terrine mould, tap to rid trapped air and freeze.
- Cut with a hot knife to serve.