Anchovy and garlic lamb with feijoas and pumpkin
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Drizzle the pumpkin with olive oil and season. Arrange in a baking dish and cook for 15 minutes.
- Peel the feijoas and halve. Add to the pumpkin with the bay leaves and continue to cook for a further 15 minutes or until both the pumpkin and the feijoas are soft and caramelised.
- Turn the oven up to 220C. Make 4 small but deep incisions into each cutlet with the point of a sharp knife.
- Insert a piece of garlic with a piece of anchovy into each incision. Season each cutlet well. Brush with olive oil and bake in the oven or grill on the barbecue for 3 minutes on each side - depending on the size of the cutlets.
- Serve the lamb with the feijoas and the pumpkin.