Cardamon plum crisp
- Preheat oven to 165 degC.
- In a mixing bowl, stir in the flour, walnuts, the first amount of caster sugar, brown sugar and spices.
- Slowly drizzle in the butter, and fold it into the mixture until crumbly. In another large bowl, combine the plums and the remaining sugar. Toss well.
- In greased ramekins, spoon in the fruit, mounding it in the centre.
- Sprinkle over the crumbs.
- Bake the mixture crisp, and until the fruit is bubbling and the topping browned. This will take about 45 minutes.