Roast urenika with sorrel and creme fraiche
( SERVES 4 )
- Finely slice the courgettes and the onion. Finely slice the garlic and add. Toss with the salt then cover with water and leave for 1 hour.
- Drain then add the mustard seeds, dill, vinegar and sugar. Gently simmer for 30 minutes then pack into sterilised jars.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Halve the potatoes. Toss the potatoes with salt and pepper and put into a roasting dish.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Arrange the salad with sorrel or spinach leaves, roasted potatoes, a drizzle of creme fraiche and a generous helping of bread and butter pickles.