( MAKES 40 dumplings )
- In a mixing bowl, stir the mince with a small splash of water to produce a sticky mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients, apart from the wrappers, and mix well.
- Place a dumpling wrapper on a board and place a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre. Wet the edge of the wrapper, fold it over, then crimp the edge to seal it.
- Arrange the dumplings on a non-baking paper-lined tray (you can freeze them at this point for later use).
- To cook, bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add dumplings, cook until they float.
- Serve with soy dipping sauce, rice vinegar, chilli sauce, shallots and sesame oil.