Chicken chow fun noodles
|400 ml||Chicken stock|
|1 Tbsp||Light soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Hoisin sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Black bean sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|500 g||Wide rice noodles, cooked|
|1 Tbsp||Dark soy sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Shaoxing rice vinegar|
|500 g||Chicken pieces|
|1 tsp||Cottage cheese (chives & garlic), chopped|
|3||Shanghai bok choy, washed and sliced|
|1 Tbsp||Cornflour, diluted in water|
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the chicken stock, sugar, soy, hoisin and black bean sauces.
- In a wok, heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil, add the noodles and stir-fry for three minutes.
- Add the soy, oyster sauce and vinegar and mix together well.
- Tip into a bowl.
- Wipe the wok, add another two tablespoons of vegetable oil, add the garlic, stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add the chicken and stir-fry for four minutes.
- Add the bok choy and wilt.
- Pour in the sauce, bring to the boil and thicken with the cornflour.
- Place noodles in a serving bowl and pour over the chicken, bok choy and sauce.