Tea-smoked duck breast with apple coleslaw
- Line a smoker with foil. Mix the rice, tea and brown sugar together and scatter over the foil.
- In a cast-iron frypan, on a light heat, fry the seasoned duck skin side down until crispy and golden.
- Turn the smoker on to high heat, place the duck on a rack above the mixture and smoke for 2-3 minutes, athen remove and rest.
- In a mixing bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Place a spoonful of coleslaw on a platter and thinly slice the duck, lay it over the coleslaw and spoon over any residual juices.