Rhubarb and ricotta tart, honey and cinnamon yoghurt
Sour cream pastry
- To make the pastry, pulse the butter and flour in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the sour cream and pulse until the dough just forms a ball. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Brush a 26cm tart tin with a removable base with melted butter and dust it with flour, shaking out the excess. Roll the dough out on a floured work surface and line the tin with it, trimming any excess pastry. Refrigerate for a further 30 minutes.
- Prepare the filling. Put the rhubarb in a saucepan with the sugar, brandy and water and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes, until tender. Don't stir it too much as you want the rhubarb to keep some shape. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the topping ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Combine the ingredients for the honey and cinnamon yoghurt.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cover the chilled pastry shell with baking paper and fill it with baking weights, rice or beans. Bake for 10 minutes then remove the paper and weights and bake for a further 5 minutes or until cooked. Brush the shell with the beaten egg and bake for a final 5 minutes, or until light brown.
- Lower the oven temperature to 170°C. Spread the cooled rhubarb over the baked tart shell. Cover with the ricotta mixture and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the topping has set. Let the tart cool a little before removing from the tin and slicing and serving with the yoghurt.