Cheesy leek and pancetta pasta
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, cook the pancetta, in batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Add the remaining oil, leeks and garlic to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until leek is softened. Add the wine and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the mascarpone to the pasta and mix to combine. Add the leek mixture, pancetta, salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
- Top pasta with crumbled blue cheese to serve.